All dogs must be current on these vaccinations:
- Rabies, updated according to age
- Distemper 1 or 3 year (age appropriate)
- Bordetella (every 6 months)
- Annual fecal check
- All dogs must be in good health and must not have been ill with a communicable condition within the last 14 days. We won't allow dogs into daycare if they are vomiting or have diarrhea.
April – October
- Flea and tick prevention (no flea collars allowed)
- Heartworm/intestinal parasite prevention
Food Requirements: You must bring your own food and treats to English Acres for your pet. Dogs do not react well to sudden changes in diet. We do not provide food.
NO EXCEPTIONS to these requirements.
We reserve the right to refuse any dog that demonstrates aggressive behavior, excessive barking or other traits not suitable for English Acres. We do not limit a dog by their breed but by their demonstrated behavior. All dogs must be spayed or neutered. No intact dogs will be allowed to stay. Daycare or Boarding.
As a private retreat, we limit the number of pets allowed to stay at any one time. No exceptions to the rule will be made.